- A non-smelly, natural, moisturising gradual tanning formula
- Made with natural moisturising oils such as Sweet Almond, Coconut & Olive Oil
- Provides a natural, non-orange, tan colour by mixing 2 natural tanning ingredients
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) combines with the keratin on the skin to turn it brown
- Erythrulose (glucose-based tanning agent) darkens skin cells for a golden glow
- ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
We think we look better with a bit of colour and like to maintain a healthy glow all year round, without the sun damage. A few of us here at MooGoo like using self-tanning creams, but we got tired of the orange colour many of them leave, as well as the smell. That’s why we set out to make this product, so we would have something that was genuinely natural, effective and moisturising.
We use our favourite moisturising oils as the base for this cream to make it very hydrating, extending the life of your tan. Then we added in two natural self-tanning ingredients. The first is Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) which can come from a variety of sources, but we are using a Canola-based source. Secondly, in order to get the right colour tone, especially for pinkish complexions, we added Erythrulose, which as the name suggest is a sugar-based tanning ingredient.
And finally, we also added purified ECGC (Green Tea Extract) which is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound. We use the purified Green Tea Extract which is 90% concentrated and is actually a white powder. If you would like to know why we add EGCG, we suggest that you use the Google and search “Topical EGCG Anti-Ageing” to see some studies on its amazing effects.
Tip: Apply this cream daily to gradually build up the tan colour until desired results are achieved. For best results, exfoliate prior to application and wait a few minutes before dressing. Make sure to wash your hands well after application as tanned palms can look a bit strange.