- A natural moisturiser to improve sun damaged and ageing skin
- Olive Squalane mimics the oil younger skin naturally produces
- High concentrations of antioxidants to combat free radical damage
- Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant found in plants
- Oil-soluble Vitamin C easily absorbs into skin and assists with sun damage
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Is it possible to help your skin remain young looking? We think the best methods don’t involve creams that temporally plump out lines or temporarily tighten the skin. In fact, long term use of these types of creams may be detrimental to the skin. We think the best way to keep your skin looking its best is to moisturise daily using creams that are high in antioxidants, maintain a healthy lifestyle without smoking, and to minimize sun exposure.
Our Anti-Ageing Cream takes a 2 step approach to anti-ageing:
- Firstly, the oils we use to make the base for this cream mimic the oil naturally produced in younger skin. This means that it’s easily absorbed into the skin, getting the goods right where you want them. Moist and hydrated skin resists forming lines. The star of this show is Olive Squalane, because it tops up the natural Squalane that you skin slowly stops making around your mid-20s.
- We only use antioxidants that we’ve researched and know can penetrate the skin, and remain stable, allowing them to do their good work. The star antioxidants we choose to use are Resveratrol* and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (oil-soluble Vitamin C), both included at the maximum percentage suggested by our lovely suppliers. We can’t say much more than that but encourage you to Google these two ingredients if you’re interested in finding out more about what these wonders are about.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery options available:
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked is £2.99 per order and they aim to deliver within 2 – 3 working days. Tracked to delivery point.
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked is £3.99 per order and they aim to deliver the next working day. Tracked to delivery point.
- All orders over £35 are delivered free of charge via Royal Mail 48 Tracked.
Postage and packing costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the delivery option you choose. The postage and packing charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge.
We offer the following postage options via Royal Mail:
Royal Mail 48 Tracked is £2.99 per order and they aim to deliver within 2 – 3 working days. Tracked to delivery point.
Royal Mail 24 Tracked is £3.99 per order and they aim to deliver the next working day. Tracked to delivery point.
All orders over £35 are delivered free of charge via Royal Mail 48 Tracked.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (6+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high unit volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third-party fulfilment. As a result, for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will contact you directly regarding your order to discuss more accurate delivery costs for your purchase.
Delivery of orders
Please note: In adverse conditions your order(s) may be delayed.
Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order has been dispatched, you must notify us and we will investigate the incident, provided you cooperate with the investigation.
We hope you will be happy with any items you have ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, please look at our returns policy below.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations give you 14 calendar days from the date you received or collected your complete order to notify us of items you are not completely happy with. We must receive any item you return to us within 14 calendar days of your notification to us of your intention to return the items. Orders cancelled under these Regulations are entitled to a refund of any standard postage paid for the delivery of your order, but you are responsible for any postage incurred in returning the items you wish to cancel to us. Unfortunately, we do not refund postage on return of part orders.
Items must be returned in the same condition you received them, which includes keeping any hygiene seals in place. You will lose your right to return an item if you unseal a product that needs to be sealed for health or hygiene reasons.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations give us the right to reduce the amount of refund that you receive, in the event that non faulty items being returned are damaged or used in any way. The amount which we might reduce your refund by will be dependent on the decrease in value of your use of the item. You should note that should your use mean that your items cannot be resold, this reduction may be 100%.
How to return items
You can return your unwanted them by post within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to return your items. Please ensure that you post your item(s) and include your original delivery note. You may also want to include the order number and your contact details in case we need to contact you about your return.
Returns by post
To return items by post please repackage them carefully and return them to:
Online order returns, Whitworth Pharmacy, 2C Atkinsons Way, Foxhills Industrial Estate, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 8QJ
Please obtain a “Proof of Postage” which you can ask for any Post Office Counter.
Damaged and faulty items
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 allows you to claim a refund on faulty goods within 30 days of receipt. In some cases we may offer to replace or repair the item free of charge. If the first repaired or replacement item we supply also turns out to be faulty then you can claim a refund at this point, which includes the price you paid for it plus any postal charges.
This does not apply to items that have failed due to wear and tear. You may have additional manufacturer's warranties with some products, such as electrical items, giving you additional rights. Please check these carefully.
If you believe any of the items you have ordered to be damaged or faulty, please contact our Customer Services team. Either email email@example.com or call 01724 846448 and select option 7 during our opening hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) and we will advise you how to return the items.
Your refund will be processed once we receive your returned items. Refunds are credited to the original card or account you paid with and will take five to seven working days to be credited to your account, depending on your card provider.
We will refund any standard postage paid on orders returned in full. Unfortunately, we do not refund postage on return of part orders.
Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund on items that cannot be resold such as makeup, sanitary products, hair brushes, hair accessories and such like items. If you are unsure if your item can be returned please contact us for support.
Our maximum liability for our failure to fulfil an order that we are legally bound to fulfil will be limited to the price paid by you for that order.
These terms are in addition to our standard terms & conditions of sale.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.