• Medicare Sensitive Plasters are non woven multi-porous plasters with a skin friendly adhesive
• Non adherent pad will cope with most minor cuts and abrasions
• Breathability of non woven material is especially kind to delicate skin
• Each plaster is individually wrapped
• Size: 17 x 76mm
• 30 Pcs per Pack
• Latex Free
Sensitive skin? We’ve got you covered! Medicare’s Sensitive Plasters are hypoallergenic and especially kind to sensitive, delicate skin. If your skin is easily-irritated but you still need to protect a wound and help it heal fast, Medicare’s Multipore Plasters for Sensitive Skin are the perfect choice. The breathable fabric with non-woven backing, protects wounds from infection, while providing ventilation, allowing the skin to breathe and the air to reach the wound.
The plasters are individually wrapped to ensure superior hygiene and contamination-free wound protection.
1. Always clean your hands before and after dressing a wound.
2. Carefully use a Mediwipe Antiseptic Wipe to clean wound and surrounding skin.
3. Dry skin
4. Apply dressing.
5. Replace dressing when necessary, at least daily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.