Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system, absorption/utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorous, maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function, maintenance of normal teeth, and also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels. Together with Calcium, Vitamin D also helps reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
What Are Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets For?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Who Are Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets For?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin D
- People with a darker skin tone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.